COURSE DELIVERY & DURATION
The four-year program focuses on the integration of knowledge with professional understanding will be largely based at the workplace with three semesters in the industry devoted to developing professional skills with an emphasis on ‘real-world learning’. The scope of learning is not just limited to the classroom but is mainly focused on the industry to develop world-class hospitality professionals.
The Bachelor of Professional Hospitality comprises five academic semesters (most of these semesters learning will happen while the students are working in the industry), plus three semesters of approved internship. The program consists of over 1920 total contact hours with a total of 120 credit hours. 40% of the program’s course composition focuses on the essential knowledge and understanding whilst the remaining 60% focuses on learning by doing practicals to build the essential skills and competencies to become competent hospitality professionals.