KUSOM EMBA is open to Nepali and non-Nepali nationals with
- Three years of work experience(Officer Level) and Bachelor's Degree of at least two years duration in any discipline with 45 percent in aggregate or CGPA 2 or Master's Degree in any discipline with 45 percent in aggregate or CGPA 2
- Six years of work experience and a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent of at least two years duration in any discipline with minimum of 40 percent in aggregate or CGPA 2 from the universities recognized by Kathmandu University.
Upon submission of the completed application form with two letters of recommendations, transcripts of previous degrees, and the payment of admission test, the Admission Committee administers the admission process.
Selection of the candidates is based on:
- Scores on the KUSOM Management Admission Test (verbal and quantitative reasoning, and proficiency in English language),
- written English test, and
- personal interview;
- Relevant and productive managerial experience; and
- Merit of academic attainments up to the undergraduate level
Admission Open for 2024 spring Batch
Download the given links
For online Apply click the link below (Signing with google account)
Applicants who submit the form manually should visit KUSOM with the following documents.